|Date Posted: ||03/11/2013|
|Job Title:||Chemical Cleaning Operator - Fort McMurray Rotation|
|Type of Position:||Rotational|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
CEDA is looking for self-motivated, responsible, Chemical Cleaning Operators. The successful candidates will be responsible for equipment cleanliness, performing pressure and functional tests, as well as inventory and identification tests. Duties also include gathering and transportation of equipment. This is a rotational position with 3 weeks on, one week off schedule. Flights will be provided to and from Fort McMurray from Edmonton and Calgary. This is a permanent, full-time role.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
Other duties will include:
- Helping with load lists
- Truck and shop maintenance
- Completing required paperwork for projects
- Preparing truck for travel
- Washing and fuelling of trucks
- Operating low pressure units
- Continued communication with supervisor
- Transporting of chemicals in a safe and efficient manner
- Compliance with CEDA's policies, procedures and safe work practices
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Works well with others
- Possess problem solving skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Class 3 or 1 license
- Heavy lifting required
- Produce a clean and current drivers abstract
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is a requirement
- Previous experience in chemical cleaning or oil field acidizing, cementing and stimulation
- Strong mathematical skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- You demonstrate and uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Mark Rogers|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.