|Date Posted: ||05/16/2013|
|Job Title:||Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP is currently seeking a reliable, self-motivated Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician for employment at their 180 Maclennan Crescent location.|
The successful candidate will contribute to the ongoing reliable maintenance of company and client owned equipment. You will ensure that the maintenance of all equipment is being performed and documented as per manufacturer specifications. This hourly position will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|Thorough knowledge of heavy construction equipment and a wide variety of support equipment repair is required. Familiarity with hydraulic and electrical systems would be an asset. You will troubleshoot and inspect equipment and repair or replace defective parts. You will also test repaired equipment for proper maintenance, clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.|
|- Journeyman Heavy Equipment Red Seal Certification|
- Minimum 5 years related experience,
- Valid and clean class 5 license,
- Speak, read and write clear English,
- Weight handling of up to 50 lbs,
- Pre-employment drug & alcohol testing is required,
- Must have residence in Fort McMurray as camp accommodations are not provided.
- You are highly motivated and career oriented,
- You have proven organizational skills,
- Your highway truck and or mine equipment experience is a definite asset,
- You demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Derek Renzini|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.