|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||Dredging & Dewatering Operators - Edmonton|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
|CEDA Environmental Fluids Solutions L.P., a subsidiary of CEDA International Corporation, is currently seeking self-motivated and reliable operators for our Edmonton location. |
As one of CEDA's dredging operators you will work with a fleet of modern and versatile equipment, designed to enhance removal and transfer of liquid or solid sludge as well as highly compacted underwater materials. Your training and equipment are continually modified and developed to address various environmental and safety concerns. As part of our dredging group, you will consult on everything from project inception and design to equipment rentals and complete turnkey project management and execution.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Operating our dredging and dewatering equipment|
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on company vehicles and equipment
- Required to be on call on a regular basis
- Ability to travel and flexibility in scheduling is required
- Rotational position, 12-4 Schedule
- Class 5 license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Mechanically inclined
- Your prior experience with pumps, centrifuge systems or dredging and dewatering is an asset
- You have the ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- You demonstrate strong organizational and problem solving skills
- You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
- Your training of certification with a technical trade is an asset
Conditions of Work:
- Able to work at heights above 3 meters that may require the use of special fall restraint equipment
- Able to work in confined spaces
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your source of oxygen and using supplied air
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.