|Date Posted: ||06/14/2013|
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk (Calgary)|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
The Accounts Payable Clerk responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services, including processing of vendor invoices, vendor inquiries, reconciliation of vendor statements and tracking of outstanding invoices and expenditures for CEDA International Corporation. This position is based out of our Calgary South Centre office.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Responsible for accounts payable for designated and assigned divisions/service lines within CEDA.
- Ensures that vendor invoices/inquiries are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Responsible for responding to vendor queries
- Additional duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft office Excel is a must , Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an asset, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team player with ability to multitask
- Excellent internal/external positive customer skills
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.