|Date Posted: ||07/17/2013|
|Job Title:||Junior Buyer - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|The Buyer will be responsible for supporting day-to-day procurement requirements for various materials and services, including expediting and administration of purchase orders. They will utilize process streams to execute the duties and activities of this function. Based out of our Fort McMurray operations, this hourly position will report directly to our Warehouse Supervisor. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Creation of purchase orders based on approved requisitions. |
- Maximizes application functionality of CEDA’s Dynamics AX 2012 integrated platform to timely and accurately create purchase orders and expedite deliveries.
- Utilizes qualified suppliers of materials and services pursuant to CEDA needs.
- Assist the team to identify, deliver and report on opportunities for cost reduction and/or process improvement.
- Monitors suppliers to ensure compliance with approved commercial terms, including expediting open commitments when required.
- Participate with supplier performance management.
- Collaborate with internal customers in other functions to ensure CEDA requirements are meet Assist team with solicitation, evaluation, and negotiation of terms, conditions and delivery arrangements.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulatory processes (ie. ISO, ABSA), and adhere to CEDA’s processes.
- Comply with utilization of CEDA’s supplier agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
·0 - 3 years’ experience.
·Procurement experience within industrial maintenance and/or construction preferred.
·Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
·Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
·Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic AX or equivalent is an asset.
·Strong organizational and time management skills.
·Good communication skills coupled with a strong customer service focus.
-Ability to organize, prioritize and manage time effectively.
·You are proactive and resourceful in supporting your customers.
·You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including the preparation of reports and instructions, and always communicate in a professional and effective manner.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Brittany McCarthy|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.