|Date Posted: ||07/12/2013|
|Job Title:||Journeyman Millwright|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
CEDA Environmental Fluids Solutions L.P., a subsidiary of CEDA International Corporation, is currently seeking self-motivated and reliable Journeyman Millwright for our Edmonton location. You will be involved in anything from minor maintenance work, to evaluating, troubleshooting and implementing maintenance management systems, to major facility overhauls.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Aligning machines and equipment during installation, using hoists, jacks, up to and including precision instruments.
- Ensuring adherence to assembly and installation instructions set forth in vendor manuals and specifications
- Fabricating new machine parts if original parts are missing or damaged
- Assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing new and existing equipment
- Liaising with internal and external customers for resolution of data and technical problems
- Assisting in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work
- Maintaining safe work practices
- Keeping detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
- Required to be on call on a regular basis
- Ability to travel and flexibility in scheduling is required
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Journeyman Millwright or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Experience troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining pump stationary engines
- Class 5 license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Experience with pumps, centrifuge systems or dredging and dewatering is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- Demonstrates strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.