|Date Posted: ||07/15/2013|
|Job Title:||Service Administrative Assistant- FMM|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA’s recruitment team is actively seeking a Service Administrative Assistant for its Pressure and Vacuum service line. Based out of 180 MacLennan Crescent, this full-time position is responsible for daily upkeep of the data entry of all service and maintenance related information pertinent to the maintenance history database. These duties relate to all the company fleet within the Fort McMurray Region, both light duty vehicles (approx. 300), heavy duty vehicles (approx. 175), and all other assets as identified by the company. The incumbent will be accountable for the daily task of coordinating opening and closing Work Orders for the Service Technicians. This hourly position will report directly to the Division Manager, Pressure and Vacuum, Fort McMurray.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing;|
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems including tracking/reporting duties as required;
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office;
- Open and close work orders in the ManagerPlus+ database;
- Perform data entry for log information in the ManagerPlus+ database;
- Communicate with Operations groups to advise maintenance and inspection schedules;
- Ability to ensure adherence to various company policies including but not limited to; Fleet Policy, Maintenance Policy, etc;
- Provide reception relief and operating our switchboard;
|- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a office environment,|
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills,
- Ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Intermediate skills in relation to Microsoft word and excel,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Team player with ability to multi-task,
- Experienced in providing positive customer service,
- Provide a clean driver's abstract and a clean D&A test,
- Residence in the Fort McMurray area is required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Brittany McCarthy|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.