|Date Posted: ||05/23/2013|
|Job Title:||Site Supervisor (Night Shift) - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Rotational|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP, a subsidiary of CEDA International Corporation, is currently seeking a self-motivated and reliable night shift supervisor for our Fort McMurray location. |
As a supervisor, you will lead, organize and motivate individuals to ensure successful completion of all day to day projects on a variety of client sites. You will lead all aspects of customer service including the developing and maintaining positive client relations. As a hands on leader, your role will be diversified and challenging. This hourly position will report directly to the Site Manager.
**This is a rotational position. Camp accommodations will be provided.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Supervising to ensure the safe operation our industrial cleaning equipment,|
- Completing required paperwork for projects and jobs,
- Coordinating maintenance and checks on company vehicles and equipment,
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relations by leading through safe work performance and measurable key performance indicators,
- Ensuring adherence to all company health, safety, environmental standards, policies and procedures and maintaining on-going knowledge of local, provincial and federal guidelines for full compliance,
- Monitoring progress against project schedules and budgets,
- Arranging employee development and managing performance,
- Required to be on call on a regular basis,
- Ability to travel and flexibility in scheduling is required,
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas Industry and knowledge of CEDA related equipment,
- Minimum 1 year of experience supervising a team of employees,
- High school diploma or relevant experience,
- Versed in the MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel),
- Strong leadership skills,
- Proven customer service and organizational skills,
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail,
- Highly motivated and career oriented,
- Professional and positive approach,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Class 5 license,
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test ,
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract,
- Produce a clean criminal record check,
- Mechanically inclined,
- Your Business or Technical degree, diploma or certificate is an asset,
- You have demonstrated the ability to make decisions and solve problems,
- Your effective communication and interpersonal skills allow you to clearly and concisely present information to negotiate and influence others and professionally interact with clients, peers and field personnel,
- You have the ability to manage your time effectively, enabling you to achieve tight timelines,
- You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Brittany McCarthy|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.