|Date Posted: ||02/01/2013|
|Type of Position:||PartTime|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|Location:||Sherwood Park, AB|
|We are seeking a permanent, part-time (approximately 20-25 hours/week) individual that is highly motivated, professional and well organized Administrator to join our Sherwood Park office. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the tracking and reporting of CMS purchase orders, coordinating all business form and business card orders, and general administrative support work in the provision of corporate reception and related services.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Tracking, reporting and reconciling of CMS issued Purchase Orders and coding of expense reports.|
- Coordinate and process all CEDA Business Card orders.
- Coordinate and facilitate all requests in CEDA for business forms and manage our form inventory with our third-party provider.
- Typing of general correspondence, spreadsheets, organizational charts, reports and meeting minutes.
- Monitoring, ordering and organizing of office supplies and storage room.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail and making arrangements for courier service.
- Ensure visitors/guests sign into CEDA as per health and safety regulations.
- Complete weekly timesheets for CMS division for forwarding to payroll.
- Facilitating travel arrangements for the CMS division personnel.
- Receiving, forwarding and processing telephone and/or electronic inquiries.
- Maintaining and preparing reports from manual or electronic files.
- Photocopying and collating documents for distribution, mailing or filing.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
|- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years in an office environment|
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Familiar with general office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Highly organized and able to plan and manage time accordingly
- Ability to manage work and adapt to changing work environments with a positive and professional attitude.
- Flexible to make quick, efficient changes in scheduling.
Grade XII or equivalent; including or supplemented by course work in office administration; and experience in the operation of a multi-line/extension switchboard and provision of reception service in a large organization; or an equivalent combination of training and practical experience.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.