|Date Posted: ||07/22/2013|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
Under the direction of the Construction Manager, the Planner/Scheduler shall be responsible for establishing, monitoring, updating and reporting bid, fabrication and construction schedules for various projects in Edmonton and Fort McMurray.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
-The Planner/Scheduler shall work collaboratively with stake holders in bidding, project management, purchasing, warehousing, fabrication, construction and operations to ensure plans and schedules are realistic.
-Prepare high level bid, detailed fabrication, construction, operations and master schedules
-Monitor and analyze schedule for all phases of the work
-Update/progress schedules on a weekly basis or as required
-Report on schedule deviations and recommend corrective action to the various stakeholders
-Forecast fabrication/shop loading status to various stake holders
-Daily progress reporting as required
- Experience with Microsoft Project (primary) and Primavera is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project planning and scheduling is an asset
- Prior experience working in fabrication and construction environments is an asset
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to schedule and track multiple projects from conception to completion
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations and with various groups and individuals
- Ability to work well as a member of a team in a fast paced dynamic environment
-Understands that schedules are dynamic and be able to adapt to the reality
- Posses strong project management skills
- Possess excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to health, safety and quality
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.