|Date Posted: ||06/26/2013|
|Job Title:||High Pressure Water Equipment Operator - Red Deer|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Red Deer, AB|
The High Pressure Water Equipment Operators will operate and maintain high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools. This hourly position will report directly to our Site Supervisor.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Operate high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools,
- Provide quality services to our clients,
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs,
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on specialty equipment,
- Complete field level risk assessments,
- Provide guidance to Labourers as required,
- Strictly observe and enforce all safety requirements.
- 2+ years of directly related work experience operating high pressure water equipment and specialty tools considered an asset,
- Able to work in confined spaces (vessels and/or trenches),
- Able to wear respiratory equipment and air supply including full face mask while carrying your source of oxygen and using supplied air,
- Able to work at heights in excess of thee (3) meters requiring the use of special fall protection equipment,
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis,
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a reasonable criminal record check
- Valid CSTS and H2S Alive ticket.
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Laura Harder|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.