|Date Posted: ||02/25/2013|
|Job Title:||Hydrovac Labourer - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP an affiliate of CEDA International, is currently seeking highly experienced, self-motivated, responsible Hydrovac Labourers to perform industrial cleaning services. The successful candidates will be responsible for aiding in the operation and maintenance of Hydrovac equipment and various specialty tools. The successful candidates must possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety, a strong mechanical aptitude and work related experience. This local / hourly position will report directly to the Site Supervisor.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Assist in operating and maintaining Hydrovac equipment and various speciality tools in confined quarters,|
- Provide quality services to our clients,
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs,
- Complete field level hazard assessments,
- Utilize the required Personal Protective Equipment as per Company and Site requirements,
- Strictly observe and enforce all safetey requirements.
|- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years experience operating Hydrovac units,|
- Experience operating industrial maintenance equipment,
- Possess a valid class 5 license,
- Provide a clean driver’s abstract (no more than 4 demerits),
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written),
- Ability to read, write and speak English,
- Demonstrate an uncomprimising commitment to Health and Safety,
- Able to work in confined spaces (vessels and/or trenches),
- Able to wear respiratory equipment and air supply including full face mask while carrying your source of
oxygen and using supplied air,
- Able to work at heights in excess of thee (3) meters requiring the use of special fall protection -
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis,
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test ,
- Produce a reasonable criminal record check,
- Valid CSTS and OSSA certification,
- Residence in the Fort McMurray area is required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Krystal Varoney|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.