|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||Travel Administrator|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|CEDA Management Services LP is currently seeking a Travel Administrator, working from our Edmonton or Calgary locations. The successful candidate will report to the Travel Program Supervisor and will be responsible for booking travel, equipment reconciliation, accounting tasks and many other office duties.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Ensure all travel requests and bookings are based on CEDA Travel Policy criteria. |
- Work directly with internal customers in arranging travel. Researching through CEDA’s Travel Management Program Service provider (Vision2000) to determine the most cost effective options to meet the customers’ travel requests and reporting back to the customer in a timely manner.
- Book all flights, hotels and rental vehicles, through CEDA’s Travel Management Program Service provider (Vision2000), to deliver most cost effective and efficient travel options to internal customers.
- Facilitate with CEDA’s Travel Management Program Service provider (Vision2000) to make necessary cancellations and changes for travelers to minimize cost impact to CEDA.
- Updating (and creating, when required) traveler on-line Profiles and advising Vision2000 of terminations, transfers and new employees.
- Deliver itineraries to travelers.
- Ensure Executive Level approval has been obtained on any Policy exceptions.
- Filing and photo copying, general office duties.
- Assist with accounting and monthly reconciliations when required.
- Complete overflow Administration work as necessary.
|- 2+ years of administrative experience within travel position would be beneficial. |
- Diploma or certificate in Business, or related field would be beneficial.
- Experience with travel booking programs/tools (ie. Apollo, Sabre).
- Strong communication skills – fluent in English (read, write, speak).
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and stakeholders demonstrating interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with the ability to deliver to tight timelines while working under pressure.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- A sound knowledge of processes and systems including billing, progressing and purchase order functions
- Excellent customer service focus and ability to manage difficult situations with customers
- A demonstrated ability in multi-tasking and prioritization
- An in-depth knowledge of MS Office and an ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Must be a self-starter and change agent with process orientation and can work in a team environment.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.