|Date Posted: ||11/13/2012|
|Job Title:||Senior SharePoint Developer - Calgary|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
CEDA is seeking a responsible, self-motivated Senior SharePoint Developer to be based in Calgary, Alberta. This position reports to the Manager, Application Development and Systems Integration (ADSI), and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and sustaining a variety of custom developed applications and interfaces for CEDA IT primarily on the SharePoint 2010 platform. The environment is fast paced and technically challenging.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
As part of the ADSI team some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, test, document and maintain code for ADSI projects.
- Perform data migration and SharePoint administration tasks.
- Perform requirements gathering and design tasks for ADSI projects.
- Provide support to help desk for ADSI related trouble tickets.
- Team player who enjoys the opportunity to multitask
- Strong requirements gathering and application design skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A minimum of 4 years experience with .NET, ASP.NET and SharePoint development experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Comply with all safety requirements ensuring access to various industrial sites
- A minimum of 7 years IT experience
- MCSD designation (or MCP with willingness to achieve MCSD)
- IT Diploma or equivalent experience
- Your professionalism is the key to your success with CEDA
- You demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Christina Manchul|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.