|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
The primary role of the Account Manager is to implement the Retention and Value Growth components of CEDA sales strategy focusing on current contracts maximizing the revenue growth and profitability. The candidate will be responsible for increasing the sales and marketing presence for specific client locations working closely with the existing CEDA operations leadership team and respective client(s). We currently have openings in Bonnyville, Estevan and Edmonton.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|· Work closely with Operations leadership to implement short and long term sales strategies to increase the company’s revenue and profitability at existing contracts.|
· Evaluate, document and present the “delivered value” within current contracts working with Operations leadership and their team.
· Establish the CEDA “value proposition”, activity schedule and potential resource requirements to support any new opportunities working with Operations leadership, Client and Service Line staff.
· Liaise directly with Site operations team to ensure a smooth and effective startup of new site opportunities monitoring our performance and working closely with client and CEDA operations team to ensure delivered value.
· Provide forecasts of revenue growth opportunities for each client site or contract summarizing the overall strategies, schedules and resource requirements to achieve growth.
· Ongoing evaluation/assessment of external contractors’ vs self-perform services or products that will add value to the respective CEDA client relationships.
· Participate in the implementation of the overall sales and marketing programs to build a positive corporate image with clients, the general public and organizations within CEDA operating footprint.
· Utilize existing sales management program including ongoing sales and market reports and analysis. Assist in preparing annual budget, marketing and advertising plan.
· Coordinate sales and marketing activities with related companies at the respective existing contracts.
· Conduct timely and informative meetings with various customer and external groups for the purpose of improving communication regarding the company.
· Promote the company’s image through participation in various outside organizations.
· Attend external functions and conferences to represent CEDA.
· Actively identify issues within our operating contract and develop action and mitigation plans to aid CEDA in correcting any issues
|Education & Training|
· Minimum 10 years of oil and gas industry experience including operations.
· Operations experience at the field and leadership level.
· Knowledge across diverse product and service lines.
· Minimum combined 5 years direct sales/management experience with emphasis on partnering with major accounts.
Key success factors:
· Entrepreneurial – Ability to seek out and recognize business opportunities and remain current on business developments within the industry.
· Leadership Skills – Work with the existing Operations team at current contracts and provide clear direction to the tendering team, set high performance standards, create climate of accountability and demonstrates highest levels of integrity in all relationships and dealings.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making – Takes decisive action when required to or under conditions of uncertainty. Ability to work in an aligned approach with the CEDA Operations team and site Client to develop a “win - win” strategy for both organizations.
· Business Acumen – Understand the business beyond the science. Excellent communication, negotiation and team building skills.
· Interpersonal and Communication Skills – Honest, respectful and consistent approach to working with others. Strong presentation skills, an active listener, well proven written skills and a clear and concise writing style. Ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with clients and other stakeholders.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being preformed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.