|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||IT Analyst, Desktop and Mobile Services|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|CEDA is seeking a responsible, self-motivated IT Analyst, to be based in Calgary, AB. This position reports to the Manager, Client Services, and will be responsible for resolving the technical problems and requests, from the user community. The environment is fast paced and technically challenging.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Coordinate and ensure day to day functions and responsibilities are accomplished within established requirements;|
- Provide guidance and/or instructions to team members for diagnosing problems and applying proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve issues;
- Offering day to day user support to Calgary and other locations;
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through troubleshooting and call resolution;
- Performing initial problem identification and resolution of issues where possible;
- Imaging & deploying new hardware;
- Supporting remote field offices throughout Canada, using remote desktop control software;
- Field visits to other locations and industrial sites as required; Periodic visits to CEDA Calgary locations will be required.
- Tracking calls utilizing our service tracking software;
- Conducting various projects as assigned.
- Team player who enjoys the opportunity to multitask.
- Experience providing user support in a Windows environment
- Experience with user support for Microsoft Office and Sharepoint.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to provide timely follow-up with clients.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus.
- Comply with all safety requirements ensuring access to various industrial sites.
- Experience supporting BlackBerries and other mobile devices would be an asset.
- 2+ years IT experience.
- A+ and/or MCP/MCSA designation.
- 2 year diploma or equivalency.
- Your professionalism is the key to your success with CEDA.
- You demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.