|Date Posted: ||07/12/2013|
|Job Title:||Journeyman Electrician|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
CEDA Environmental Fluids Solutions L.P., a subsidiary of CEDA International Corporation, is currently seeking self-motivated and reliable Journeyman Electrician for our Edmonton location. This position will be apart of our Utility Services Group. This specialized group is involved in anything from minor maintenance work, to evaluating, troubleshooting and performing maintenance management systems, to major facility overhauls.
This hourly position will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Constructing electrical control panels
- Roughing and finishing wiring and control systems
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining electrical control circuits for electric motors
- Liaising with internal and external customers for resolution of data and technical problems
- Assisting in training, directing & supervision of junior employees and apprentices, inspecting and certifying their work
- Maintaining safe work practices
- Keeping detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
-Required to be on call on a regular basis
- Ability to travel and flexibility in scheduling is required
- 3 to 4 years of experience as a Journeyman Electrician
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Class 5 license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience with pumps, centrifuge systems or dredging and dewatering is an asset
- Instrumentation experience is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- Demonstrates strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.