|Date Posted: ||05/09/2013|
|Job Title:||Warehouse Technician II|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
The Warehouse Technician will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of our Main Edmonton area warehouse. Based out of our Edmonton operations, this hourly position will report directly to our Inventory Specialist. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- All duties are performed to the highest level of accuracy and promptness to ensure integrity of inventory assets
- Support customer requests at the Main Edmonton warehouse wicket desk
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Utilize the AX 2012 integrated platform to maintain accurate inventory records through timely posting of receipts and issues as they occur.
- Performing receiving activities as per process, including physical verification, reconciliation of physical to packing list and PO, generating and participating in the resolution of overages/shortages/damages, and quarantining material as required.
- Performing daily and/or weekly cycle counting on inventory as directed by supervisor. Participating in reconciliation and remediation of discrepancies.
- Pick, stage, and issue inventory and tools from stock
- Creation of bills of ladings and coordinating and facilitating freight carriers for outbound shipments
- Loading and unloading of shipments
- General warehouse upkeep/housekeeping, including sweeping and mopping of floors
- Delivery of small consumables to CEDA buildings within the Main Edmonton warehouse vicinity
- Monitoring and restocking supplies in all break rooms
- Ensure recycling bins are routinely emptied and material properly disposed
- Laundry duties of coveralls
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience
- Experience with an IMS system
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office Dynamics AX an asset
- Forklift Certification an asset
- Tool crib experience an asset
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and stakeholders demonstrating interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with the ability to deliver to tight timelines while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- Demonstrates strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling and hours of work
- Ability to produce a reasonable criminal record check
- Ability to produce a negative result for drug & alcohol test
- Possess an uncompromising commitment to health, safety & environment
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.