|Date Posted: ||06/28/2013|
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance/Control Coordinator|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
Under the direction of the Construction Manager, the Quality Assurance /Control Coordinator shall be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Systems.
The Quality Assurance/Control Coordinator shall be the key point of contact on matters pertaining to quality both internally and with client.
The Quality Assurance/Control Coordinator shall carry out routine activities such as development of inspection and test plans (ITP), receiving inspection of materials, work in progress inspections and final inspections, non-conformance reporting, weld procedure records, welder qualifications records and applicable material traceability records.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
· Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of the quality system.
· Review, report and advise on project quality requirements
· Review contractor quality programs for pre-qualification.
· Conduct receiving inspections as required by ITP.
· Liaise with client inspectors, and schedule inspections as required by ITP.
· Conduct work in progress inspections as required by ITP (internally and externally).
· Conduct final inspections as required by ITP (internally and externally).
· Prepare, track and report on non-conformances.
· Liaise with engineering, construction and project teams on quality aspects of regulatory and standards requirements for fabrication, construction and installation.
· Report on quality system performance.
Education & Training
· Technical diploma in engineering, or trade certification
· Certified Level II Inspector (CSA W178.2)
· Training in the Basics of Quality Management Systems or ISO 9001
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities
· 2 to 4 years of previous related field Quality Assurance and Quality Control experience
· Knowledge of CSA W47.1 standards, ASME B31.1 or B31.3 standards
· Knowledge of Canadian Electrical Code an asset
· Knowledge of Structural Steel Painting Council (SSPC) standards an asset
· Versed in the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Able to interpret and explain various technical manuals and specifications
· Able to interpret engineering drawings
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills allow you to clearly and concisely present information to clients, peers and field personnel
· Strong time management and organization skills allow you to meet multiple deadlines.
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.