|Date Posted: ||12/18/2012|
|Job Title:||Account Manager - Estevan|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
CEDA International Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates are leaders in providing best in class industrial maintenance and turnaround services to our various clients worldwide. As a trusted partner, the talented and passionate people of CEDA are committed 24/7 to delivering world class service through innovative technologies, equipment and processes, safely every time.
With over 2000 employees worldwide we are committed to putting the right people, in the right place at the right time.
CEDA Offers a casual work environment, opportunities for development, competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
If you’re ready to turn-around your career, CEDA has opportunities for you!
As an Account Representative located in Estevan, Saskatchewan, you will assume a senior business development role responsible for growing existing business and impacting new business opportunities. This individual represents a team that has extensive industry experience and a record of completing sophisticated industrial service requirements safely, on time and within budget.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Maintain customer relationships and establish new prospects focusing on divisional sales targets and new business development.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Participate in the completion and maintenance of sales contracts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain programs with customers to secure the highest potential long-term market share of their business.
- Proactively screen the market identifying potential services/contractual opportunities within an assigned geographical territory.
- Communicate regularly with the Western Canadian General Manager regarding progress and new business opportunities.
- Proactively record and monitor ongoing sales activities using a Marketing Software tool to track and organize contracts with prospective and current customers.
- 5-7 years of Marketing/Sales experience, in progressively more challenging roles.
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas Industry, with Industrial Services & Maintenance
- Technical education, ideally engineering related.
- An excellent track record of success combined with an existing customer base of
decision makers in EPCM consulting firms, as well as in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- You are a highly motivated individual thriving on accepting new challenges while working under minimal supervision.
- Provide highest level of communication and interpersonal skills allow you to clearly and concisely present information to effectively work with customers, operations, and senior management team.
CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. Our mission is to grow through acquisition and development. Come join our team of Industrial Service Experts today. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.