|Date Posted: ||01/21/2013|
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant II - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
This position provides administrative support to both R. McKenzie Welding and CEDA Specialty Servcies, Fort McMurray. The successful candidate will have experience handling complex and confidential information in a professional and courteous manner, and will be organized to efficiently manage a high volume of varied tasks.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Receives, forwards and processes telephone and/or electronic inquiries;
- Manages internal filing and equipment tracking systems (electronic and hard copy);
- Performs data entry of confidential information to internal databases; and continually involved in division budgeting and reporting process;
- Conducts orientation process of new employees and ensures proper training and safety certification is conducted and coordinated;
- Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expenses for management;
- Provide support for man hour and time card tracking
- Coordinates meetings, events, training, etc. as required including venue, food, travel;
- Manages contract files and develops and tracks business units Key Performance Indicators;
- Completes general office duties such as ordering supplies, faxing, photocopying, filing, invoicing, safety and vehicle forms;
- Coordinate and track employee safety training;
- Provide coverage/support to other Admin Support within the division.
- 2 to 3 years supporting an office of 10+ in an administrative role,
- Excellent computer skills (All Microsoft Applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and graphics, Lotus Notes),
- Experience with processing invoices and expenses,
- Exceptional communication skills with an emphasis on professional effective business letter writing,
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment,
- Experience working with various office equipment (copiers, fax machines etc.)
Education & Training:
- Completion of business administration certificate considered an asset,
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
|CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
|Contact Info:||Renee Rust|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.