|Date Posted: ||03/15/2013|
|Job Title:||Temp Administrative Assistant (MAT Leave) - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Contract|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP is currently seeking a highly motivated and professional Temporary Administrative Assistant to join our fast paced team. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work easily with tight timelines. This hourly position will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and is based in our Fort McMurray town office.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Data entry and reporting as required,|
- Manage daily reports and time sheets in a timely manner,
- Sorting, processing and verifying documents,
- Administering employee and client inquiries,
- Manages internal filing systems (electronic and hard copy),
- Processes of expenses for various personnel,
- Coordinate meetings, events, training, special projects as required ,
- Complete general office duties such as ordering supplies, faxing, photocopying and filing,
- Attend meeting's involving managment,
- Accounts payable and/or accounts receivables as required.
|- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in an office environment,|
- Familiar with general office equipment,
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Ability to read, write and speak English,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Team player with ability to multi-task,
- Strong planning and organizational skills,
- Ability to prioritize requests while working under tight deadlines,
- Promotes and portrays professionalism in all fields,
- Experienced in providing positive customer service,
- Experience with CCC, TAC, SAP considered an asset,
- Provide a clean drivers abstract and a clean D&A test,
- Living allowance not provided,
- Recidence in the Fort McMurray area is required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Krystal Varoney|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.