|Date Posted: ||07/09/2013|
|Job Title:||Labourer - Red Deer|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Red Deer, AB|
Reporting to the site Supervisor; this entry level hourly position works along side our Industrial/Chemical Cleaning Operators to assist in the operation and maintenance of our industrial maintenance equipment.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
-Assist with the operation and maintenance of vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools at heights and in confined spaces,
-Complete minor maintenance and checks on company vehicles, ensure safety for all team members and property.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Clean class 5 driver’s license and current driver’s abstract (no more than 4 demerits and/or no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years)
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Provide 3 references (2 Supervisory, 1 Peer)
- Able to perform physically demanding work including climbing multiple flights of stairs carrying equipment
- Ability to work at heights above 3 meters that may require the use of special fall restraint equipment
- Able to work in confined spaces such as a reactor, small vessel or trench
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your source of oxygen and using supplied air
- Committed to Health & Safety
- Ability to travel throughout Alberta and flexibility in scheduling is required
- Physically fit - able to work at heights and in confined spaces,
- Previous labour experience operating vaccum truck/high pressure cleaning equipment
- Mechanically inclined, uncompromising dedication to health, safety and environment
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Laura Harder|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.