Industrial Cleaning Operators - Estevan
Type of Position:
Permanent Full Time
The Industrial Cleaning Operators will operate and maintain a variety of industrial cleaning equipment such as vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools. You will work at a variety of locations throughout the Saskatchewan area. This hourly position will report directly to our Site Supervisor. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence. Current openings in the Regina and Estevan area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment and various specialty tools
- Provide quality services to our clients
- Complete required paperwork for projects and jobs
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on company vehicles
- Class 1 or 3 license
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Mechanically inclined
- Your prior industrial cleaning experience and training is an asset
- You have the ability to manage work and adapt to changing work environments
- You are self motivated and seek opportunities for personal development
- You are committed to Health and Safety
Conditions of Work:
- Able to work at heights above 3 meters that may require the use of special fall restraint equipment
- Able to work in confined spaces such as a reactor, small vessel or trench
- Comfortable with the use of additional respiratory equipment and air supply; wearing a full face mask and carrying your source of oxygen and using supplied air
CEDA International Corporation and its subsidiaries, offer competitive wages and pension and benefit packages. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Incomplete applications may not be considered for employment. If you are ready to "Turn Around" your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.