|Date Posted: ||03/04/2013|
|Job Title:||Recruitment Specialist - Edmonton|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|The Recruitment Specialist provides full-cycle recruitment services to our operations and corporate groups. The Recruitment Specialists attracts, selects and retains the best suited people; providing the CEDA group of companies a distinct competitive edge. |
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|Based in our Edmonton location, with regular travel required, this position will be responsible for contributing to our overall recruitment program. You will provide guidance and direction to our Leaders with regards to our recruitment processes and systems throughout the CEDA Group of Companies. Duties are generally described as, but not limited to:|
Day-to-day Full-cycle Recruitment Activities:
- Collaboration with Leaders, Business Partners and other HR team members to establish effective, role-specific recruitment strategies; optimizing recruitment costs, ensuring the integrity of the hiring process, and delivering quality recruitment services,
- Creating and monitoring external job postings,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external agencies. Negotiating contract terms, monitoring progress of outsourced recruitment activities and closing contracts,
- Pre-screening of candidates,
- Processing of internal and direct referral candidates,
- Coordination of Interviews including creation of relevant and effective interview guides,
- Facilitation of pre-employment conditions,
- Creation of offer letters and required internal hiring documentation, and
- Regretting of candidates.
- Participate in cross-functional team projects as required.
Networking, Branding & Promotion
- Actively seek out and develop relevant contacts within the industry and related groups,
- Attend career fairs, information sessions and conferences as required,
- Consistently promote awareness of and the CEDA group of companies in a positive manner,
- Build and maintain relationships with targeted technical schools, colleges and universities
|- Related Degree or equivalent|
- CHRP Designation achieved or in progress is an asset
- RPR Designation an asset
- 3+ years of related industry experience
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.