|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||Operator II|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Red Deer, AB|
The Senior Operator (Operator II) position reports various Crew Leads/ Lead Hands and Team Supervisors/Managers; and is responsible performing a variety of specialized or more complex equipment operation and maintenance work; across CEDA International Corporation and the CEDA Group of Companies.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
Duties may include:
- Directs and/or coordinates activities of workers, or a work team engaged in operation of specialized equipment,
- Performing a wide variety of operation tasks and/or operating specialized power equipment, such as vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment, etc.Operating equipment including ½ ton to ¾ ton pick-up trucks, skid steers and boats.
- Operating various pieces of specialized piece of equipment such as vacuum trucks, high pressure water equipment, dredging and dewatering equipment, centrifuges, filter presses, fusing equipment.
- Completing the initial job start up and wrapping up the job when completed, with the direction and guidance of the Lead Hand or Supervisor.
- Supporting the training, development and mentoring of Operator I and Labourers
- Limited or no field experience, 2+ year’s labour experience is desirable.
- Minimum of high-school
- Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) required. Completion of various division specific training courses such as; Class 1 or 3 License, MED 3 Boating License, Radiation Training
- You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety and demonstrate safety at all times
- Standard First aid, fall arrest, and/or flag person training is beneficial
- Experience around heavy equipment is an asset
- Ability to work on tight timelines and deadlines.
- Previous experience in operating of forklift, skid steers or small loaders is an asset
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Mark Rogers|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.