|Date Posted: ||06/25/2013|
|Job Title:||Tool Crib Attendant - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Contract|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP is currently looking for a responsible and self-motivated Tool Crib Attendant who will be working alongside our site management team. This hourly position will be scheduled Monday to Friday and report directly to the site manager. The successful candidate will be cross trained to complete a number of warehouse and maintenance functions. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Ship and receive supplies, materials and equipment,|
- Update and maintain Supplier Lists and Inventory Count Sheets,
- Organize with the maintenance and delivery of supplies, materials and equipment,
- Maintain an organized and clean warehouse,
- Assist with tool and equipment maintenance.
- Warehouse experience is an asset,
- A proven track record of reliability,
- Mechanically inclined,
- Committed to Health and Safety,
- Strong ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- Valid class 5 drivers license,
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract,
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis,
- Clearly speak, read and write English,
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test,
- You demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to health and safety,
- Residence in the Fort McMurray area is required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Brittany McCarthy|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.