|Date Posted: ||07/22/2013|
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable Clerk - Calgary|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
The Accounts Receivable Clerk responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services for CEDA International Corporation.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Data entry of divisional invoicing
- Creation/Processing of Dealer tickets and credits
- Processing/Data Entry of field tickets for divisional invoicing into internal and external systems
- Processing/Data Entry of Credits for divisional invoicing into internal and external systems
- Respond to Divisional and Customer Inquiries
- Filing (where necessary)
- Assist and provide support where necessary within AR Department
- Invoicing of Rent Charges
- Ensure all invoicing deadlines are adhered to
- Receive and review divisional AR Recaps
- Follow up with Admin Assistants on monthly AR Recaps discrepancies
- Assist management with yearend duties as required
- Respond to auditor’s requests (pulling samples, matching deposits/invoices etc.)
- Minimum 1-3 years AR invoicing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic accounting principals
- Experience with Microsoft office products, Lotus Notes, SUN Microsystems, and Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an asset, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to multitask
- Excellent internal/external positive customer skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance work load
- Exceptional attention to deal abilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.