|Date Posted: ||07/09/2013|
|Job Title:||Labourer - Regina|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
The Labourer positions reports to various Crew Leads and Operators and is responsible performing a variety of general labour tasks, assisting skilled trades people/operators,
digging and trenching, demolition and waste site removal, loading/unloading trucks, and cleaning work; across CEDA International Corporation and the CEDA Group of Companies.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
Duties may include:
· Performing a wide variety of jobs using basic construction skills and/or operating some power equipment.
· Cleaning, preparation and maintenance of construction equipment or components.
· Identifying, distributing materials and equipment.
· Transport raw materials, finished products, scrap and recyclable materials throughout plant manually or using forklift or other powered equipment.
· Feed conveyors, crushers and other equipment; open valves and start pumps; sort, stack, bundle and stamp materials.
· Perform other activities to assist process and machine operators.
· Clean work areas and equipment.
· May assist with minor repairs and maintenance
· Limited or no field experience, 1+ year’s labour experience is desirable.
· Minimum of high-school
· Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification preferred
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Laura Harder|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.