|Date Posted: ||07/12/2013|
|Job Title:||Data Entry Clerk (Temporary) - FMM|
|Type of Position:||Contract|
|Company:||CEDA-Reactor Canada LP|
|Location:||Fort McMurray, AB|
|CEDA-Reactor Canada LP is currently seeking a highly motivated and professional temporary Data Entry Clerk to join our fast paced team. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize, multi-task and work easily with tight timelines. This temporary hourly position will report directly to the Accounting Supervisor and is based out of our Fort McMurray town office location.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Accounts receivables,|
- Data Entry,
- Maintain filing system,
- Processing timesheets,
- Performs a variety of accounting duties, including calculations, reconciling accounts and the preparation of invoices, statements and financial reports,
- Prepares, records, verifies, analyzes and reports transactions,
- Pays vendor invoices and receives and posts customer payments on a timely basis,
- Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
|- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a site office environment,|
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills,
- Ability to work with tight deadlines,
- Intermediate skills in relation to Microsoft word and excel,
- Experience with CCC, TAC, SAP programs preferred,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Team player with ability to multi-task,
- Experienced in providing positive customer service,
- Provide a clean driver's abstract and a clean D&A test,
- Residence in the Fort McMurray area is required.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Brittany McCarthy|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.