|Date Posted: ||03/28/2013|
|Job Title:||Gate Attendant|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
|Reporting to the Operations Manager; this entry level hourly position works in the Environmental Fluid Solutions yard. The successful candidate will be responsible for directing internal/external traffic, customers and employees.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|- Ensure safety for all team members and property.|
- Coordinating and monitoring the flow of traffic in the EFS yard.
- Notifying appropriate receiver of incoming shipments.
- Ensuring all visitors have completed EFS Safety orientation and utilize the appropriate PPE while on site.
- Assist EFS team with yard support, shipping and receiving.
|- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis|
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Clean class 5 driver’s license and current driver’s abstract (no more than 4 demerits and/or no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years)
- Produce a clean criminal record check
- Provide 3 references (2 Supervisory, 1 Peer)
- Committed to Health & Safety
- Flexibility in scheduling is required
- Physically fit - able to work a variety of tasks, some strenuous
- Organized – able to coordinate multiple tasks, simultaneously throughout the day
- Previous labour experience in an industrial or oil & gas setting
- Mechanically inclined
- Uncompromising dedication to health, safety and environment
- Basic Computer skills
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.