|Date Posted: ||07/12/2013|
|Job Title:||Proposal Administrator|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
This position reports to the Proposals Lead, and works with CMS Projects team in a support role to deliver high level administrative duties.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
The primary responsibilities include;
· Liaise with insurance broker to issue insurance certificate
· Conduct annual renewal of insurance certificates
· Maintains insurance certificates database
· Administration and management of Oil & Gas rating web-portals: ISNetworld, CanQual, ComplyWorks etc
· Administration and management of document controls including printed and digital copies
· Develop and maintain manual and electronic files library
· Facilitate meetings, materials, presentations, meeting minutes, arrange schedule and maintain schedule of appointments Travel itineraries and other special events
· Review, Prepares and Submit Pre-Qualification
The secondary responsibilities include (but not limited to);
· Initiation, development, and assist the completion bid proposals for CEDA affiliates as assigned
· Liaison for pre-award contract administration
· Efficient Management of various assignments in a fast past and challenging environment
· Effectively communicate with CEDA clients, CEDA Business units, Legal, HSE and other departments as required
· Minimum High School Education
· Post-Secondary diploma or certification from accredited college or technical / business school
· 2 - 3 years’ experience in office administration / document management
· Understanding of HSE, Insurance and Contractual terminologies
· Working knowledge of bids, proposals, Contracts and Agreements
· Document management capabilities
· Ability to think independently and make responsible decisions
· Ability to establish and maintain credibility and trust
· Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office Application, emails, databases, adobe professional, Internet / web-portals etc
· Facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Posses the ability to assimilate directions and execute tasks efficiently and effectively under supervision
· Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and ability to protect company confidential information and possess a high degree of integrity
· Demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Health and Safety. HSE Training / knowledge considered an asset.
· Oil and Gas industry related experience
Formal trainings / certifications in Proposals / Business English writing would be considered an asset
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.