|Date Posted: ||06/14/2013|
|Job Title:||Director, Enterprise Applications|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
The Director, Enterprise Applications will provide oversight to the planning, management and operation of the department charged with developing, supporting and ensuring the reliability, stability and integrity of CEDA’s overall enterprise application systems. Based out of our Calgary Southcentre location, this salaried position will report directly to the Executive Vice President, Corporate Services.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Support and participate in the development of an IT 5-year Roadmap to support the delivery of CEDA’s Strategic Plan.
- Accountable for understanding CEDA’s business operations, particularly as it relates to the IT application requirements and constraints.
- Accountable for the full life-cycle management of all CEDA business applications, including planning, selection, implementation, sustainment and decommissioning.
- In partnership with Supply Chain Management, accountable for vendor and contract management associated with CEDA business applications.
- Determine and implement the optimal model for supporting CEDA’s various business applications, including a first, second and third tier support organizations and considering both insourcing and outsourcing options.
- Identify, create and own IT policies required to control the use of IT applications.
- Accountable for application security and access management.
- Collaborate with the Director of IT Infrastructure and other leaders in Corporate Services to elevate the overall delivery of services within the Corporate Services organization.
- Provide “Service You Can See” to the internal customers of IT.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of direct leadership in IT, preferably in the Business Applications domain.
- Experience in developing and implementing IT Strategies and Roadmaps.
- Proven time management skills, multi-tasking and the ability to successfully handling multiple projects with constantly changing priorities.
- Prior experience in a relevant management role with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent team and collaboration skills.
- Strong computer knowledge in Dynamics AX and the Microsoft Suite of Products is preferred.
- Exemplary analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to determine the root cause and prevent future occurrences; Ability to manage critical / emergency situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You possess strong leadership skills with the ability to positively influence others.
- You are a strategic thinker who understands the long term and short term implications and is able to put plans into action and successfully achieve goals and targets.
- You are a strong team player who is comfortable taking the lead and collaborating with a variety of multi-disciplinary teams.
- You have the ability to manage your time effectively, enabling you to achieve tight timelines
- You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Danielle Bochard|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.