Pigging & Decoking Labourer
Type of Position:
Permanent Full Time
CEDA-Reactor Canada LP
Red Deer, AB
Based out of our Red Deer operation, this hourly Labourer position will report directly to our Operations Manager. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comfortable with heights, confined spaces and working under extreme tempatures
- Mechanically inclined
- Overtime and flexibility in shifts is required based on site needs (occasional night shifts)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge and use of hand tools
- Heavy lifting required
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Able to provide a negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Produce a clean and current driver’s abstract
- Ability to travel throughout Alberta and flexibility in scheduling is required
- Your prior experience and training in Pigging/Decoking or industrial site experience is an asset
- Your strong attention to detail allows you provide exceptional services to out clients
- You have the ability to manage work and adapt to changing work environments
- You are self motivated and seek opportunities for personal development
- Your strong communication skills allow you to excel in a team environment
- You are committed to Health and Safety
CEDA offers competitive wages, above average pension and benefit packages that include an RRSP program. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.