|Date Posted: ||07/22/2013|
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA Environmental Fluid Solutions L.P.|
CEDA Environmental Fluids Solutions L.P., a subsidiary of CEDA International Corporation, is currently seeking self-motivated and customer focused Project Manager. You will take the lead in developing strategic initiatives that maintain and add to our existing customer base while promoting our products and services. Based out of our Environmental Fluid Solutions office, this salaried position will report directly to the Director of Projects and will oversee the design, fabrication and launch of dredges, barges and service boats to support the oil sands tailings reduction efforts.
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
- Providing leadership and expertise on overall project cost, schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership for projects <$50M
- Ensuring that projects are setup and managed in accordance with company and client policies and - Coordinating manpower and equipment requirements by evaluating and maximizing existing resources
- Ensuring completeness and quality of documentation for the project procedures
- Ability to implement proper project management processes
- Ability to write project execution plans and work instructions
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on contracts and cost estimates
- Presenting and explaining proposals, reports, and findings to clients
- Monitoring progress against project schedules and budgets; recommends allocation of resources as required to accomplish goals
- Assessing, planning, and implementing training and staff development to improve employee productivity and overall organization’s performance
- Ability to travel and flexibility in scheduling is required
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) or Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) certification is required
- Familiarity with the Oil & Gas Industry
- 5 – 10 years of EPC and/or owner organization experience
- 10 years of experience in a Project Management or Project Engineering role
- Versed in the MS Office Suite of products (Word, Excel) and Primavera
- Strong understanding of oil sands company procedures and standards
- Understanding of government standards including American Bureau of Shipping
- Committed to making a difference in relation to the environmental footprint of the oil sands industry
- Collaborative team leader that understands the importance of empowerment and accountability
- Demonstrates integrity and consistency in decisions and actions
- You have the ability to prioritize and initiate innovative solutions
- You have demonstrated the ability to make decisions and solve problems, you analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Your effective communication and interpersonal skills allow you to clearly and concisely present information to negotiate and influence others and professionally interact with clients, peers and field personnel
- You have the ability to manage your time effectively, enabling you to achieve tight timelines
- Your Project Management Professional certification is an asset
- You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety
CEDA International Corporation and its subsidiaries, offer competitive wages and pension and benefit packages. We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to "Turn Around" your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application as directed on the website. Incomplete applications may not be considered for employment.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Megan Melle|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.