|Date Posted: ||05/06/2013|
|Job Title:||Administrator, Procurement|
|Type of Position:||Permanent Full Time|
|Company:||CEDA International Corporation|
|Location:||Sherwood Park, AB|
|The Administrator, Procurement is responsible for facilitating CEDA’s supplier prequalification process with suppliers and internal customers and managing the providers of our online qualification tools. They are also responsible for monitoring and reporting on compliance to procurement related policies and procedures related to the management of all company purchase orders. They will assist in implementation of procurement policies and processes across CEDA International Corporation and the CEDA Group of Companies. Based out of our Sherwood Park operations, this salaried position will report directly to our Manager, Corporate Inventory & Procurement. There are advancement opportunities within the CEDA group of companies for those who demonstrate ambition and excellence.|
|Key Duties and Responsibilities:|
|· Facilitate CEDA’s Supplier Prequalification Process utilizing our online supplier qualification databases (PICS and ISNETWorld) and CEDA’s internal Emergency Waiver. Ensure approved business requirement changes are incorporated into the process and the online database tools.|
· Ensure CEDA business units comply with prequalification process and requirements – reporting all deviations to Manager - and comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Maintain supplier files, and reporting to the various Business Units on supplier status changes and CEDA’s business requirement changes.
· Provide training to internal customers on; the Prequalification Process, and how to access and use the data within our online supplier qualification databases.
· Administer the supplier data within PICS and ISNetWorld, working with these online supplier qualification providers and CEDA’s suppliers to ensure data is current and meets CEDA’s requirements. Administer access privileges to online tools.
· Administer the supplier relationship with CEDA’s online supplier qualification providers and participate with the Manager, Corporate Inventory & Procurement, with the Requests for Proposal process prior to the expiry of existing contracts with these providers.
· Support the CMS Procurement team with; researching new suppliers, month end reporting and reconciliations, resolving discrepancies and invoice errors with suppliers and finance.
· Utilize the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 integrated platform (IMS) to assist the CMS Procurement team with creating/changing/closing PO’s as required.
· Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators to measure effectiveness and efficiencies of the Inventory & Procurement Group and the services provided.
· Participate as required in reviewing, designing, updating and implementing standard procurement-related guidelines, practices and processes.
· Consulting with external sources, colleagues and functional area experts to determine best practices and applying them in a cost effective manner.
· Resolving issues and problems by determining the root cause and taking pro-active steps to prevent future occurrences.
· Coordinate and facilitate all requests in CEDA for business forms, manage our form inventory with our third-party provider.
· Typing of general correspondence, spreadsheets, organizational charts, reports and meeting minutes.
· Processing incoming and outgoing mail, making arrangements for courier service as required.
· Complete weekly timesheets for CMS division hourly personnel.
· Other administrative duties as required.
|Minimum Qualifications: |
· Minimum of a university degree or equivalent courses; Professional Certification of a relevant designation is preferred.
· Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related experience.
· Prior experience in a relevant administrator role with strong interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of procurement systems and various business applications.
· Proven time management skills, multi-tasking and the ability to successfully handling multiple projects with constantly changing priorities.
· Strong computer knowledge (AX Dynamics and the Microsoft Suite of Products is preferred).
· Exemplary analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to determine the root cause and prevent future occurrences.
· Strong ability in report creation and consolidation.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with difficult customers.
- You are a thinker who understands the long term and short term implications and is able to put plans into action and successfully achieve goals and targets.
· You are a strong team player who is comfortable taking the lead and collaborating with a variety of multi-disciplinary teams.
· You have the ability to manage your time effectively, enabling you to achieve tight timelines.
· You possess an uncompromising commitment to health and safety.
|CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.|
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
|Contact Info:||Jenine Asquin-Reed|
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.