Human Resources Business Analyst
Type of Position:
Permanent Full Time
CEDA International Corporation
The Human Resources Business Analyst will act as an intermediary between the HR community and technical community working on implementation of a new HRIS (Dynamic AX). The successful candidate will be responsible for participating as a member of the project team for implementations and upgrades.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience collecting, clarifying and translating business requirements to the development of technical design documents related to the implementation of a new HRIS
- Identify issues and risks associated with HR applications or processes and recommend solutions
- Serve as the technical liaison and consultant between HR and Information Technology
- Gather requirements of potential users, analyze the facts, develop specifications and work with IT team to ensure there is a clear understanding of the business requirements
- A degree or diploma Business Information Systems or Computer Analyst programs
Knowledge/Skill and Abilities
- 3 – 5 years of business analysis experience
- Proven experience working in a Human Resources environment using an in-house integrated payroll/HRIS system (Dynamic AX preferred)
- Excellent team player with superior and written and verbal communication skills
- Above average problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to resolve ambiguous issues with creative thinking
- Experience defining business requirements and working with various business modeling methods
- Extensive technical/systems based knowledge and understanding
- Superior computer skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
CEDA offers competitive wages and above average pension and benefit packages . We provide training and opportunities for advancement. In addition, the CEDA group of companies are committed to maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
CEDA is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven. If you are ready to 'Turn Around' your career and you meet or exceed our qualification requirements, please fill out an on-line application. Please submit copies of academic qualifications and certificates where available. Incomplete applications will not be considered and only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Our People Make it Happen!
We thank all interested applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted for further screening.